Backwards Bread is a local bakery serving St. Cloud and Central Minnesota. Our artisan bakery has a simple mission: to make wholesome, delicious baked goods.
WHY OUR BREAD IS DIFFERENT
The artisan breads at our store are crafted by trading in speed for quality, time, and nutrition. Each loaf is hand-made with a crucial, secret ingredient: love.
View Our Schedule
What we bake changes daily. To get the loaf you’re craving, refer to our schedule on our Bakery page.
HOW DO I ORDER?
Our bread has a habit of flying off the shelves. Due to demand, you can order ahead. See below for more info.
Your Local Artisan Bakery in St. Cloud
We proudly serve the Greater St. Cloud area. As one of the only artisan bakeries in our area, we strive to provide the community with baked goods that are affordable and delicious. For old-world breads, buns, and pastries—and a difference that you can taste—visit our retail location in St. Cloud or purchase our products from our numerous area vendors.
How Do I Order?
Our bread has a habit of flying off the shelves. Due to demand, you can order ahead.
For Same Day Orders:
- We offer call ahead ordering & curbside pick-up. Availability will vary and is based on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Please Call or Email, between 7am-1pm Tue. – Sat., to place your order. We will contact you to confirm availability.
For Other Orders:
- Pastries: Please order with a 24 hour notice
- Bread: Please place your order by Monday of that week.
- Orders are processed during our office hours Monday – Friday 8am-2pm.
We will contact you to confirm your order availability.